Saturday, May 24, 2008

2nd day orientation

2day is the 2nd day of the orientation, it lets me feels liked i goin back to my transition life when i was in secondary skul when i was join my orientation, having my telematch tat time.. leading by the senios, it sounds liked time pass rely fast. hmm..
In the telematch, i was chose to Group 23, leading by an Indian n Malay seniors, however, we still managed to communicate n noe each other during the ice-breaking, they came mostly from Johor, others from Seremban, Subang, n Ipoh lor..
process no need say lar.. coz is LOSE lor.. haha.. however, we get our new friendship.. keep in touch ya new frez.. u r all my supports in the new campus life here, GAMBATEH together..^^

ALL THE VERY BEST IN OUR NEW CAMPUS LIFE HERE..
Keep our new friendly forever..

2day rely had a great time, thax ya seniors..

No comments: