Saturday, June 07, 2008

Peer Helping Programme

The 1st program i had joinned in UTAR had its 1st session in the counseling room from 4 till 7 2day. conducted by Miss WaiYun
well, i think i din n wont regret to join the program as it rely teach me a lot in the 1st session.. it taught me to relax in the cool and quiet atmosphere, making new group members and understanding each other. After the 3 hrs sessions, i think we had made a good and tight chain between 10 of us. their nickname as they are, me, black, annie, Kimberly, Penny, suchi, hong yun, wen jie, mei jun n the only 1. haha..

Among the rules, as it had told us tat "we must always keep group members' sharing private and confidential."
In tis sentence, i realize a lot.. not only juz for our group members, i think other ppl, even frez tell and share his'/hers' private to us, we must respect the privacy of each of them. I think tat is worth joining the program as it show n let me see the real part of me, understand my weakness more n in order to change it. Hope after the 5 sessions, there will be slightly different on me. Hope so..

2 comments:

mizeen said...

so pity ar u...
no one write comment to u...
kaka^^

i dono what should i write...
u will angry with what i write...
so,
better i don wan write...
zadao leh?

ok la...
i agree with ur words:
we must live in happy n brilliant life eventhough we r alone

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

^^ thankz for supporting my words lor.. but rely za dao.. haha.. thankz for leaving comments lar..