Monday, June 09, 2008

thanx n hope..

happy, 2day go back to normal life le, after some complicated things had been settled among frez , hoping tat frez are forever chain together as we got tat "yuan fen" can meet together in the campus n even same house.. hoping the chain can tighten among us for long long time..

2nite, get my last textbook le.. thankx for my seniors for helping me a lot, is my pleasure to noe them, ^^ hehe.. call them seniors feels wired eh coz they same age wif me..^^ watever lar, respect mar, hehe.. thankz for help..^^ n thankz for sharing the experiences meet wif " ah piao" in skul compound, i will aware for it.. hehe.. got a bit kong bu o..ee..>< hmm.. hahaha

hope seniors can help me when i need their help.. i want most probably the sharing of experience in university life lu..^^ hehe.. hope won disturb them in their degree studies too lar.. ^^ same same jia you o seniors!!..


good luck..

No comments: