Saturday, July 19, 2008

Inter Faculty Badminton Comprtition on 2/8

2 more week is the competition le.. i lead my Foundation Team B teammate to fight against other faculty.. for myself, i trainned very hard.. try to get back my stamina and fitness.. yesterday i went jogging wif 1 of my teammate.. although i ever told my teammate is juz for fun, rely hope they will face tis competition seriously.. hmm.. do our very best bah.. i rely hope i can get a point for my team.. (praying) everyone do our very best in the coming competition..

~good luck~




The court where we having our practice.. (ah siang n seng hoe is in the game)

4 comments:

黑暗中的战士 said...

好好加油哦!!!我支持你!!wahaha!!!!
我在美里等着你和思男回来。=D

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

shun yi?? hehe.. thankz..^^ hope to see u sonn too.. go back miri must go dessert again..^^ hahahaha

黑暗中的战士 said...

eh!!!! dessert price rise le.... rm6 for 2 scoops icecream la... we change to secret recipe eat cake ba... haha!!! XD

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

haha.. ok ok lar.. deal.. hahaha.. as u treat us eat better le.. hehe.. =p bleukkzzz...