Tuesday, July 22, 2008

UNLUCKY draw..

5.40p.m, all the participants and team leaders had a meeting about the UTAR sports festival.. my bad and unlucky draw bring my team face the FEST team lead by a National player.. hmm.. not feeling very satisfied of the draw.. felt sorry to my teammate becoz of my bad luck, but.. i will be much more tough to face the national player's team.. not only me, i believe tat my teammates will do.. no FEAR!!!!! i trust wat my teammate told me.. do our veli best.. to beat the strong team, who noe we will be the famous team rite? THANK YOU ALL..

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Must jia you o....
we will go support ur team tat day....
u all try ur best la....
take it as a game....
enjoy along the whole process..
dont over stress....
and dont 4get to study oso o ^^
Gambateh

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

haha.. thankz very very much..^^ yalar.. hope tat day we all will hav our greatest fighting spirit.. beat the team and become famous.. haha.. pray for us.. =p..