Thursday, October 09, 2008

back kampar dy..

2day i reach kampar dy.. wat a long journey back from miri to kampar..
morning 10a.m flight till 12.15,
12.45p.m bus to pudu,
4.30p.m bus to kampar (almost 3 hours)
whole journey i think takes me9 hours..

wah.. tired ar..
come back dy.. settle down everything, i go to take my dineer..
the area here is rely liked a dead town.. no light is on in every house.. quite scary if goin put alone at midnight.. no more mamak alone.. haha.. ^^

2ml frens coming back dy.. wont feeling alone dy.. and can play badminton on tis coming sunday..haha.. look forward, too long din play with my kampar gang dy.. haha..

wat can i do 2ml o?? but sure.. to sleep as late as i can.. then go old town buy sports equitment.. haha..

wish my sem 2 goes smoothly.. do more and must be better than sem 1.. sem 1 rely a bad sem for me..

No comments: