Friday, October 24, 2008

1st time birthday in uni life..


me with the cream cake..^^ haha.. Happy Birthday To Me...

Group photos be4 me take action to tis birthday gal.. haha.. (without yan ming, anna, jessica)
they ready to press my head to the full cream cake.. the 5 desperate guys..^^

disgusting 5 of us, whole body with cream.. ee>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYDqIxEaMBjQ5ilGTa5PsHyHuP76hgWqh5QndqPTkSadTSXrOHGlsfL5CgMfcuDKWbzFp2sfcseaV5_F1RSeGCXqlBsmrJI5t7E3gn4Vf06wCokXxkBVYIRLkZ3I835XE8Dwo7rEu-wZnU/s1600-h/231020082709.jpg">pizzas for the mini party..
my "cake"'s view.. used to wipe faces and hairs..^^

23/10.. tis nitez
i had a very wonderful time celebrate birthday with my UTAR frens..
they were rely crazy.. haha..
thankz for the pretty " nano speed 8000 racket " cake specially made by chef.. haha.. great lor..
rely apprecaite and thankz for u all..
and hope the 1st 2 wishes for me will comes through..

1. pass my foundation with flying colour.
2. hope we tis gang can last our frenship forever. even to Setapak next year..


although some unhappy things happened with me during my birthday time, but thanks for u guys to stay with me..
wont 4get u all..

3 comments:

chai_fong said...

Hapi Belated Burfdae~! ;p

..=*annie*=.. said...

sorry oo.. i dunno tat unhapy things happen to u.. jao ask u tat day jor.. sorry oo if hurt u.. hmm.. be hapi alwiz oo.. we all frens stil here to support u de!! gambateh oo!!

a said...

Hey, our birthday is so near le... and your birthday celebration definitely looks better than mine, hehe. Cheers!