Friday, November 07, 2008

the public speaking and my family

hmm.. wednesday finished my 1st speech presentation in tis sem.. i had done my best and the result is satisfied, i will upgrade myself to talk in more confident and fully prepared, hmm..

i had done all tis great job.. i rely wan to thankz for my family's help, once i say i need the photos of my farm, they try their best to take those picts for me, brother wake up early in the morning about 4.30 and follow daddy go deliver salted eggs, wat a pity for him as he usually sleep till late morning.. rely thanks for u guys care for me.. i appreciate..

ya Daddy,
就像你说的,虽然我们家里的工作是肮脏的,臭的,可是我们赚的钱是世界上最干净的。。daddy..
虽然我们没有其他家庭那么富有,要什么有什么,可是你的付出我们为人子女的感受得到,我一定会好好读书,不辜负你辛辛苦苦赚来供我读书的血汗钱。。

love my family very much..

muackss..

4 comments:

..=*annie*=.. said...

辛辛苦苦努力赚钱的工。。无论是什么工。。都不是什么肮脏。。不是什么臭的。。而是。。。非常值得尊重的。。^^
课业上加油吧!

Weiyi said...

annie说得对。。。用一颗真心做的工作,哪有什么工作是肮脏还是臭的?一颗真诚的心。。。无论如何都可以让人感动的。。。你现在的心应该都装得满满的吧?你的家人也能感受得到。。。不是吗?
努力地读书。。。加油加油加油!!!^^

a said...

You parents are the prince and princess of salted egg oh, we are very proud of them and I am sure that you feel the same. I respect them fully for their creativity, innovation and hardwork. And I know you won't let them down, jia you jia you!

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

thanks for ur all supporting..
i will do my very beat..
To me and to my family..^^