Saturday, August 16, 2008

the day when debate..

photos taking with supporters.. hehe.. and thankz for the cameraman- jiaseng^^ haha

sifu is throw up by us.. haha
not feeling good to each others..^^
wif our sign made by our supporters..^^ thanks..
photos after debate..
our opponent team..( "taufu" is debating)
our team is discussing....

i am asking question..
our team.. form by (chen yih, kuan cheng, ah siang, me and sifu)
Boys in Black stripes formal wear..


finally the debate session is over, although the preparation is tough but it let me learn more things, it help me to gain experience to overcome my stage fear, it is a good try for me as the 3rd speaker, i trust that my team had done a very great job too. ^^ thanks for u all...

2 comments:

Dezpatz said...

YI CHENG!
How r u???
Seems like u r having a good time at UTAR xD
wear formal so yao yeng oh xD

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

haha.. lok mature leh.. i oso think liked tat.. hehe.. hmm.. no lar..
wan test after 2 weeks dy.. not goot time le.. u guys all in miri le??