Wednesday, August 06, 2008

untrustable

For me, after a quite serious lesson, i know, if u wan to know a frez's secret, u must be able to keep it rely as a secret, not telling anyone, liked 2day, i tell a guy bout my things, i tell them because i trust them, who noe, he went to spread to others, seems liked tis, is there anything i can share wif u guys anymore?? if anyone wish to noe and 8 bout my things, can ask him or her to ask me directly, i will tell them if i wish, but plz.. i respect u.. don let me disappoint k??

2 comments:

Ning said...

Hi darling, things like this happen all the time... due to various reasons

Main reason I’ve seen so far is… The ‘friend’ doesn’t realize how serious it is to tell other people. Everyone has something different they hold dear to themselves, to me my weight is a secret since I am fat, but I don’t mind people knowing my pay or properties price as I think it helps to gain better understanding of the market; to my other friend, his salary is a secret coz he feels that it is personal and could be seem as competition. But he’s fit and can let u weight him on the spot.

Different sensitivities apply for different people; sometimes people could be ignorant to others feeling, maybe or maybe not intentionally.

Communication is important. Make sure he/she realize how much that means to you, and why you’re disappointed. Ask he/she never to repeat that mistake again. After all this year, I realize each friend is unique. Some best to go party with, some to share secret, some to share knowledge, some to share laughter/tear… Time will tell.

Hope it’s not too serious, hope you feel better soon.

Take care and all the best.

Cheers!

..=*annie*=.. said...

hmm.. i feel sorry to it tat yor secret hav been spreate out adi.. but still rmb tat.. not all friends are like tat.. there will always still be friends tat are trustable!! believe it!! php said.. P&C in our heart forever.. php members sure wont bocor out!!