Monday, September 22, 2008

Coming back home..^^ (22/9)

after staying at k.l for 2 days at 20/9.. shopping and had a sweet nice day with frens and her.. rely thankz Jion for his shelter to us and ah thak for accompany us for whole day.. thankxx..

for 16 weeks, i miss my hometown.. miss my family and miss my frens here.. and now.. i am here.. i am back.. happy to see my family, my dearest grandma and my frens, tis time coming back from study.. wow~ my house change a lot.. ^^ hehe.. more grand dy..

i lie my frens tat i goin back at 27/9.. actually i had changed my ticket and come earlier dy.. want to giv them surprise.. haha.. wat a lame of me.. got one of my frens say me bad. coz i lie her.. haiz.. ben dan.. ^^

wat the funny thing is when i suddenly appear in front of my grandma.. she so shock and happy.. not knowing i will appear in a sudden.. she ask me lots of my study at there..

Happy to be home.. look forward the gathering with frens.. MIRI, I AM BACK..!!!!

3 comments:

Weiyi said...

haha...miss home so much...so nice...so good can give surprise to others...so xian mu...i also hope that i can give surprise to my family and friends...make them happy and have unforgettable moment with me...
and...HAPPY HOLIDAY oh!!!^^
see you next sem...^^

Anonymous said...

miss miri la .
don miss kampar la.

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

na is anna o?? haha.. i see i see... haha.. now juz realize