Monday, September 08, 2008

english test

ar..>< 2day start my sem 1 FINAL test le.. hmm.. 2day is english paper.. for me the paper not easy and not hard lor.. hope can help score better marks.. not hoping for A.. juz better than my 理想的分数。。

tonight have a rest.. then 2ml juz do final revision for econ.. hmm.. econ is one my scary subjects.. i never do well in it.. hope after so long preparation.. the questions won to hard lor.. ar>< i juz hope pass for every subject ar.. hmm.. 2day siang help me see my coursework mark for MATH... after convert to 40% i juz get 16.8% i need to get 60/100% in final i juz can pass safely ar..
hmm hav to very jia you le.. but not tonight lar.. after the econ 1st..^^

all the best to me and every of my frez who oso having the test with me..
we all hope for the coming holiday after the test..
LOOK FORWARD TO IT..^^
Good Luck..!!

No comments: