Friday, January 16, 2009

feeling..16/01/09

2day,
eco-friendly is ended,
for me, 1st time i lead tis activity, i give myself 75%,
where is the 25%?
my frens said, i am a responsible leader, i noe to care and run the activity,
but the bad things is,
i donno hw to arrange the work among my commitees,
i keep all the things and i do myself,
is a teamwork,
ya... there are many things i still need to learn..
no one can be a good leader at the 1st time..
eco-friendly commitees, thanks for ur involved in this campaign,
Thanks a lot, is a success..

Finally.. i had done all the activities i involved dy..
is time to concentrate in study le.. "jia you ar.."
Final exam is straigh away after new year,
daddy don wan let me back, wan me study,
hmm.. i think i oso good lar..
stay here can more concentrate in my final revision,
i don dare to take the risk..

well, many frens start to pack things dy, some even go back hometown tonight,
for me,
i will go down k.l to find my relative for 4 days,
the only way to let myself know i not alone during new year,
for myself, i will say, don be lazy in the study week le,
for my frens, i will like to wish u all
early Happy Chinese New Year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayo, you still got me here to b with you ma, y so sad
haha
if lonely call me, 24 hour on call ok, haha
by the way, you can pay by creadit card or cash, i accept both, haha, enjoy same to you , CNY is the biggest!!!!!

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

thanks..^^ by the way.. who are you wor?^^

Anonymous said...

hey darling, its not called as "the bad thing la", just that everyone has their strong points and also weaknesses...
you are just very strong in sense of being responsible and caring towards others, but weaker in delegating out jobs...just keep it up with you strength and improve on the weaker ones.. i will be so glad if you learn to apply what you learnt into Life! add oil ya!!

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

haha..
thanks anywhere..^^
thanks for ur comment, opinion and ur lead to me in this activity..

really learn a lot that others cant learn..^^

really many many thanks wish to say..