Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year, New Starting

Here's come the Year 2009,
To yi cheng, hope myself can really can do much more better than last year,
grab my future tight in my hand,
fight along the obstacles in 2009,
don get lazy and wasting times dy,
Good luck..

Next to my family,
To Daddy, I wish in year 2009 our family business can run smoothly than last year,
can earn a lot a lot of money to support the family,
same to the badminton court, pray that there will be more costomers..^^
the important is take care ur health, don get sick lor..
the family need you, Daddy..

To Mummie, hope u can stay younger, ^^ u are my prettiest mummie ever,
but please do take care oso.. tolerate more with daddy, don easy get quarrel with him ya.
then i can be not so worry dy..


To Brother and Sister, in this 2009, da gor wish u two can be more 听话,懂事, listen to what daddy, mummie say, don make them angry.. ok?
Next is bout study, Bro, form 4 work is not easy liked form 3 dy, even though u get the satisfied PMR result, but in form 4 must work harder, rmb, it is not a honeymoon year, after the orientation, plaease catch up with ur study, don regret..

Same to ah mei, Jia you, don be lazy again.. Gooh luck for u two..

To my hometown friends,
nothing much to say,
for u all, of coz, stay happy and keep in touch..^^
thanks for accompany me to pass a half year in 08..
thanks, u all have left me a sweet memory in 2008..

To my UTAR frens,
juz hope we all can pass this foundation smoothly,
our TD1 still can be tgt after we move to Setapak in the coming May 09,
Guys and Girls, friendship forever..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADD OIL!!!

a said...

So sweet your NY wishes! I wish all your wishes come true. Have a joyful and fruitful year my darling, u are a wonderful boy. Jia you jia you!

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

thanks ss an sis ning..

Goin to move to K.L lor.. a place which is crowd and not safe.. for me lar.. i prefer kampar, perak here..>< but i don wish to change course.. haiz..

wish u all happy new year oso..hotmail.com

a said...

Can can, everywhere also go and step the ground for a bit, just for the experience, all these will be part of your memory in future.

Cherish everything. It's part of life.