Wednesday, December 17, 2008

terrible wednesday..

talk show and physic test 2 finally test.. tis wednesday make me feel happy and disappointed, why i say liked tis..

due to our group performance, i feel very happy and satisfied, thanks to my group members of coz, clarence, looi gor, and seu sin.. besides.. wan to thanks for the actors and technician (wei xiang, calvin, black, pui han, I-jiao) thanks for u guys lend me a hand when i need u guys, besides say thank you to you i oso donno say what le.. ^^ and thanks to the support of audience.. rmb me.. my name is Bong, James Bong..^^ haha

by the way, becoz of busying on the talk show, make me cant pay fully sttention in the Physic test, hmm.. sure cant balanced the mark in Test 1 le.. hmm.. but try to think lar.. use the contribution of talk show to change with physic test will let me feel better..

Looking forward to Aaron's group.. good luck to you guys..^^

2 comments:

L@@I G@R said...

james bonG!!
anyway..reli thanks u guys for make talk show a success..
n actualli...
me2 nid sacrifice the physics for talk show...
but i think u wont get low marks gua...
at least can pass de..
v stil got final..jiayou ba!

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

ya..
pray for we all..^^

final good luck lor.