Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tong Yun festival..

2day is Tong Yun festival.. afternoon, mummy call me.. she tell me they ready to have a very delicious luch wor.. wah.. gek dao me ar.. they all eat good de.. and me eat chicken rice only.. aioyoyo.. hehe

but is ok lar.. study outside is liked tis de lar..^^ butmy popo rely funny lar.. she say will post those food to me..^^ hehe.. rely ar..^^

hmm.. but ok lar.. satisfied, 2day when dinner de time, the shop's tauke offer us a big bowl of "tong yun" hehe.. nice.. thanks ya..^^

tis year de "tong yun" festival rely special, is the 1st time for me, no more celebrate with family..

2 comments:

a said...

Nvm nvm, better than my Tong Zhi coz no tang yuan at all. Was suppose to buy some from the Chinese Shop before it close at 5pm, but too much shopping with Yip la... Well the sun goes down at 3pm so... always so dark, so hard to keep track of the time ma...

So envious all the nice food in Miri... When are u going back next? CNY?

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

hmm.. no eh.. cny i stay here study for test lor..
coz after cny straight away got test le..
don wan to take risk..
after the test then back miri lor.. middle of feb bah..